Panda 2.0 cu.ft Washing Machine
Out of stock.
This Panda Compact Washer is completely suitable for condos and apartment using.
- Brand: Panda
- Model: PAN70SWR1
- UPC: 855312007045
- Color: White
- Wash Type: Clothes Compact Washing Machine
- Load Type: Top Load
- Volume Capacity: 2.0 Cu. Ft
- Weight Capacity: 15 lbs
- Wash Cycle: 6
- Water Level: 3
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
Control Panel Functions:
Water temp : Hot, Warm, Cool
Water Level: 3
Function: Soak, Wash, Rinse, Spin
Program: Normal, Quick, Cotton, Jeans
Default setting(time is varied with different water level)
Normal Wash Time: 42 minutes, including Wash (11 mins) + Rinse (2 mins) + Spin (5 mins)
Quick Wash Time: 10 minutes, including Wash (2 mins) + Rinse (1 mins) + Spin (30 sec)
Cotton Wash Time: 39 minutes, including Soak (13 mins) + Wash (4 mins) + Rinse (1 mins) + Spin (7 mins)
Jeans Wash Time: 42 minutes, including Soak (13 mins) + Wash (4 mins) + Rinse (2 mins) + Spin (1 mins)
- Unit Dimensions (inch): 37 (H) * 20.75 (W) * 22.1 (D)
- Unit Weight: 82.5 lbs
- Master Carton Dimensions (inch): 39.75 (H) * 24.75 (W) * 24.75 (D)
Install hoses for Faucet: (For use faucet in kitchen and drain water in the sink)
1. Remove the faucet filter or nozzel from your tap.
2. screw silver part of facet quick adaptor to the tap and tighten firmly. The adaptor has both female and male threads, choose one size that suits your tap
3. one end of inlet hose attaches to COLD connector on the back of washer, tighen with a wrench
4. The other end of inlet hose attaches to the silver adaptor which is already fixed on faucet.
5. Hook the drain hose up to the sink.Make sure during washing, the drain hose must reach always at height of at least 30 inch ( in the sink) to drain water out.
6. Always choose "Cool" temperature on the control panel, but you could adjust your warm, hot, or cold water from your tap. WARM OR COLD WATER IS ALWAYS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Install hoses for both hot and cold water valves for house:
1.Connect the water inlet hoses to HOT and Cold connectors in back of washer.
2. Connect the other end to 2 faucets on the wall.
Out Of Stock
You May Also Like:
No Review yet!